CNC Machinist / CNC Miller
Based in Shaftesbury, Dorset
Salary: £30,000 - £35,000 per annum DOE + Benefits
We are looking for an experienced CNC 5 axis Miller to join our team.
We are a well-established engineering company creating components for the aerospace industry based Shaftesbury, Dorset
Your main duties will include but are not limited to:
- Programming, Setting and Operating CNC Milling machine
- Machine items/products to Drawings
- Working with milling machines 3 axis & 3+2 axis
- Meet production deadlines ensuring that the appropriate checks have been carried out.
- Manage time and machines efficiently
- Work to machining tolerances ensuring that the completed component is checked against the required specification
Essential Skills and Competences:
- Time served or completed relevant apprenticeship as a CNC machinist
- Experience of 5 axis or 3+2 axis milling is crucial
- Knowledge and experience of working on CNC machining centres,
- Knowledge of Solidworks/SolidCam
- Has a good understanding of best tools for the job and speeds and feeds for different tools.
- Work under their own initiative, forward thinking and proactive.
- Work well individually and with our team.
- Strong communication, interpersonal and time management skills.
Job type – Full-time
- Good rate of pay
- 8am – 5pm Monday – Friday
- Free parking
Opportunity to work for a company who are established in their field, who value their employees. We are an established company and are looking for someone who is self motivated, reliable and has a positive attitude to join our team. If you would like to know more information regarding this role, please contact us today!
All applications will be acknowledged and held in complete confidence. Thorough briefing will be undertaken prior to CV submission to the client.